Saturday, May 29, 2021

Best hair salon Sydney

Paul lee Artistic Director over the past 25 years trained and worked with the best hairdressers in the world gaining a lot of experience and winning many awards globally. The best hairdresser Sydney and salon owner.

Possession High The Race
By managing and maintaining the dresser brand globally, challenging the pandemic and future for hairdresser brand. keeping up the race of hairdressers the best and most important part of the job is to create new trends and spot-on track on runways transform the haircuts and colors. Seeing the latest trends through magazines, social media and making new trends from the imagination and study. Love every classics trend always in the race and highly demand in trends. Long hair and many curls always best and in trends make me very joyful and surely always be forever.

Carry the image
By loving the hairdressing really never feel that carry the image of my brand. I want to create something unique that makes me happy. A lot of times that inspire me to at first place in hairdresser image all around the world. And definitely, other salons, professionals, and clients love me a lot and it also makes me feel good and honor. Walk every day that gives me too much inspiration and motivation and good vibes.

Choosing a color for a Hair salon
The most important thing want to discuss about the products and quality. The daily routine gives a good knowledge of experience and the best comes and on another hand, it has to feel comfortable. So, the way you work and what your style is leading in your choice for the brand you are going to work with.

Personal Style
Winning most of the hairstyles and mustache awards and some of my clients and staff in women hairdresser. and my fav color is blonde as my clients always say that I look damn good in blonde hair color with double shaded cutting. As a hairdresser who always tries new searches on my hairstyle, I have to say my personal hair always changed for the testing. As a hairdresser, you sure update with today's style so that you can push in the race of hairstylist.



Professional Tips For Clients And Customers
Really now these days all want a good haircut that boosts its personality and matches with a face map. In men's the trends always stay top and in the future remain solid is a beard. Men with a beard are boosting the face and look mature and of course, a noticed personality in any functions, shooting videos, and general activities. On the Other hand, a side-swept hairstyle is very attractive to all the beautiful ladies to look more attractive and gorgeous personality. when this hairstyle is done correctly it will look beautiful.

Statement on keeping up to date

keeping learning day after day is the key to success in life and business. invest properly in education regarding to any field and learning is a factor that always keeps you up to date and you start new searching and result come in your hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment